Monday, August 16, 2010

What Do You Do When You Get Jealous?

everyone has a different way of coping with jealousy.


i don't get jealous easily...but when i do...i criticize myself a whole lot and fix myself up til i feel more comfortable being around them, people im jealous of im not mean to them, i usually cheer them on.


because i just picture having what they have and how i wouldn't want know on to hate me for no reason.


then finally i get happy with my self on my own terms.


i HATE when people hate me for no reason...so yeah.


besides im christian, and though being jealou is a natrual emotion...we are supposed to keep it under control, i think i do well.





soo my questions are





When your jealous do you ';blow your top'; or keep your feelings inside?





When your jealous are you mean or rude to the person that you are feelign this towards even if you don't notice?





when your jealous do people tend to notice?





when your jealous do you beat yourself up?





anything else?What Do You Do When You Get Jealous?
1)When your jealous do you ';blow your top'; or keep your feelings inside?





-I usually keep my feelings inside... to everybody except my mom(%26lt;3), b/c i know she won't tell anybody, and rumors won't spread.





2)When your jealous are you mean or rude to the person that you are feelign this towards even if you don't notice?





-I hope I don't, but I know I'm conscious of ignoring them until I feel better, which I feel really bad for... i guess i just do that so that when i talk to them, i won't be mean and make them feel bad.





3)when your jealous do people tend to notice?





-yes.. im not good at faking it either -.-''...





4) when your jealous do you beat yourself up?





- lol, not physically, but tons mentally!





5) anything else?





-(commenting) haha yeah im Christian too, and i applaud you for dealing with it in a ';nonviolent'; way xDWhat Do You Do When You Get Jealous?
i act on impulse





and regret it later!





i blow my top hah.


YES omg completely.


no they don't. only the people i get upset with.


no.
i dont get jealous of anybody.
it kills me.
i all out blow up, or just say don't talk to me.
I punch in the face or b*tch slap... lol naw jkjk...

No comments:

Post a Comment