Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i stop being jealous over my man looking at other women?

I need help on this one. I am an attractive woman and my boy friend loves me dearly. No thoughts of him cheating on me or anything. Really healthy relationship. But I get SO jealous when he looks at other women. I know its natural, I look at other men.





We were bowling the other day and every 5 minutes he would glance over at this woman next to us. It drove me CRAZY!!! But its so harmless and hes not drooling over her or starring.





I don't ever say anything because I know my jealousy is stupid. But how do I cope with, well my man being NORMAL and looking at women. I notice that whoever he looks at.





HELP!!!!!How can i stop being jealous over my man looking at other women?
You are SO not alone, and you're much more controlled than me. When my bf and I watch TV together, I have to restrain myself from saying, ';Do you think she's hot?'; to EVERY girl that comes on the screen. I usually only ask him about half of them. It's a bad habit to be jealous of other people who mean nothing to him, but it's an insecurity we have to overcome. Just remember all girls are a little insecure with themselves, but this is just what guys do and we have to deal with it - the same way they deal with us looking at other guys. Yet they don't ever get jealous when we do it...How can i stop being jealous over my man looking at other women?
what ever you do plz do not try to make him feel like he is doing some wrong because at the end off the day he might not even be looking at a woman? and dont make him jealous in any way or he will just run off! I know you might not want to here this but if he is with you then what more would he want

Report Abuse



Like i love my woman so much and i tell her this everyday to let her know she is the only one for me and i dont eye-up othere woman am sorry if the is a woman in the way that am looking that plz dont think am looking her up and down! yes there are guys out there that do that but not all off us are

Report Abuse



that bad or would ever do anything to upset there love off there life! so in the end guys who go home with you and tell you how much they love you and show it are the true ones that you should trust 100% just as much as they trust you!

Report Abuse



Amy Rose... I'm exactly like that too. It gets better with time, and the best way is to just remind yourself constantly that you're the one he's with and that he loves you.





I know it's really difficult, and I wish it wasn't the case either - my boyfriend always tells me that I'm the most beautiful girl but I still of course worry all the time when he looks at other women, even though there's nothing to worry about!
i know you might not what to hear this but men Will always continue to look even though there with someone else. Its just something they do its piratically programed into their brains, but you have to remember that hes with you and there's no competition. Yes there are plenty of woman out there he could have but he wants you and that's all, if you don't control your jealousy issue hes gonna think you have no trust in what so over and that's whats important in a relationship, trust.
by nature we are jealous creatures and thats something you just will have to deal with there are women every where only thing that helps me is buying a new perfume that he likes some new lip gloss that he finds irresistible role playing with him and giving him my undivided when we are out hoping this will distract him from all the chicken heads out there...lol
Actually he really shouldn't be doing this because it is harming you. It is causes you to feel insecure and women like to feel secure in their relationships. He should stop.
It's really hard. I haven't mastered it. But just remember that he loves you and only you. And that wasn't cool of him really. Every 5 minutes? A few times is fine, but that's kind of excessive. But just remember it.
there isnt really an answer to this.


im the same, but just ask him to reassure you to make you feel special. maybe just think of it in a different way, like hes looking to be nosey and not to check her out
you just do whatever it takes to STOP!! trust me, you are going to chase this guy away if you dont stop that. nothing makes guys want to cheat like a jealous girlfriend!
I never get jealous at mine i actually agree with him idk dont consider my self a lesbian but i do get turned on by hot women and my husband knows it i guess he likes it lol
well its not really your fault...its natural to be jealous...Your man is the one who need to control his urges...





All the guys i know likes to look at women. ITS NORMAL, but they DONT DO IT IN FRONT OF ME!






Start looking at other guys when he looks at other girls.
You need to chill. He's with you and he chose to be with you. Stop tormenting your self.
Uummm...by growing older and maturing?
just dont look!
it is hes a guy their visuale beings.. I mean he goes home with you .. right?!
Men love jealous woman, especially if when they're jealous, they act like this:





Whenever he checks out other woman, slowly slither up to him and begin touching his chest, arms and face, pinching his ear every once and a while, etc. and whispering slowly in a sexy, but nice (not nasty) way saying things like ';I see what you're looking at. Oh baby, my man can't be a bad boy, that's not good. If you're with me, you have to be a good boy so I could be a good girl. You'll love it when I'm good.'; That's an example of whatever you want to say in a cute, sexy but threatening way.





They love this! I'm not kidding! I've done it so many times. He will probably start cracking up, as long as your not being a pain in the a ss btch and criticizing him. You have to be smiling in a sexy and sneaky way. Act like you're really confident. Like your really not worried, but also let him wonder.





Sometimes men check out other woman, because they want to see you get pissed. Again, because they love jealous woman!





Try it, you might love it. I know he will. That's only if you turn him on. Jealous shouldn't be top secret. That's a compliment to any man.

No comments:

Post a Comment