Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you overcome jealousy?

Just any tips really! I'm a pretty jealous person, expecially when it comes to my boyfriend and other girls. For example when my boyfriend is dancing with another girl or something, or chatting for ages with an ex really good mate who I don't even know. Stupid stuff like that but I can't help getting jealous! I know he loves me etc etc but that does not help when you're standing there in that situation. Usually I just keep quiet because it's not worth arguing over, it's my problem lol. Just want the annoying jealousy feelings to stop. I don't want people telling me I'm stupid because I already know that, I'm just asking for advice from maybe how other jealous people cope with it. Thanks xHow do you overcome jealousy?
You're not stupid and its perfectly normal to feel a jist of jealousy at the very least. I think its all about feeling secure about your relationship in the first place. If you feel insecure, talk to your boyfriend about it. You have to trust him as well as be confident enough of yourself. After all, no matter who he talks to, dances with or chats with, he chose you to be his girlfriend. That just goes to show you mean more to him than any other girl.





We gotta accept that there will always be someone who's better or worse than we are in one aspect or another. All of us have our own individual strengths and weaknesses. Just like how, there will always be a girl who'll be hotter than you are; that he might be physically attracted to and there will always be a guy who's hotter than your boyfriend; who you might be physically attracted to.





We have to realize that beauty is not just skin deep and there are other traits that are more important - which is what holds a relationship together and makes it last :)How do you overcome jealousy?
He shouldn't be dancing with other girls anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment