Friday, August 20, 2010

Will it be ok? Tips on jealousy please.?

I posted a question 5 days ago, ';How do you heal a broken heart?';. My boyfriend of 3yrs had ended our relationship. I was devestated and bitter that he could just walk away after all that time.





Now he says that we should take tngs slow and see where it goes. Things have been bad for a while. We lost the spark. I was talking to him badly, nagging alot and we were arguing every week. Despite all this we love each other very deeply.





I have always had a huge trust problem. If he was to have a night out, my stomach would be in knots untill 3am. He hasnt cheated so far but I get very nervous and anxious when I know he has a night out planned.





Anyway he ended it and said he just didn't know what to do anymore. He loved me but needed his space. I was in pieces. We both were. Neither of us have eaten all week and it really was the worst time of my life. Then he told me he missed me and would I chum him to a friends gig. (last night) I said yes because I missed him so much. My friend advised me not to do it. She said its all or nothing. So when he came round I told him this would be the last time I would see him because he always said he doesnt want to shut me out of his life. That he still wants contact. I told him no, if its over I need to heal and I cant do that with him around. (my friends advice). Then he said that maybe he doesnt want time. That we should take things slow. My question is....will it be ok?





If I start acting better, showing him trust, giving him space, will it be ok or is there a chance he'll still walk away? What should I do? Does anyone have techniques to deal with my anxiety when he's out?





Last night we went to the gig, had some drinks and left at 11pm. He told me he wouldnt stay the night. So he went to get a bus with his friend and another friend took me home. On the way home he texted to say he was gona have a few drinks with his friend. My initial reaction was fury. Then I remembered I had to behave. With tears streaming down my eyes I told him that was cool and he should go enjoy himself. The night was young and I was home alone. I decided to go and meet a friend in town for drinks. He ended up going clubbing and had a great night. Even though i'm not happy about what he did, ive pretended to accept it. Im trying to show him he can have fun with me. Is this the right thing to do? He has nights out planned for next Fri %26amp; Sat, how will I cope? I just want him back, i'm willing to try anything. Please let me know what you think. x xWill it be ok? Tips on jealousy please.?
well the first thing i'm going to say is..


you're not alone!! lol


im exactly the same with trust and that... i guess you could say im a jealous person but i think its more the fact iv been messed around a bit....


i think your guy doesnt know what he wants... he knows he loves you but he possibly thinks you sometimes get in the way of the other things he wants to do... im asuming your both young... so as long as you give each other space and realise that you can have fun seperately AND together then things should be fine.


if he hasnt cheated on you so far then you dont have anything to worry about sweetie...


why dont you go out with your friends like you said you did the other night.. go clubbing enjoy yourslef, dance with other guys... you know how it is... if you do all this infront of him aswell... it'll drive him wild with jealously... then maybe he will know just a little bit of how your feeling! :P lol


x x xWill it be ok? Tips on jealousy please.?
hes done, get rid of him. speakin from a guys point of view if he really loved you and really didnt want to lose (taking things slow) you would think he would put more effort into it and not go f off with friends. he obviouslly doesnt care. get rid of him and get someone who can appreciate who you are. shoot if he really wanted you he would have brought you with him and yall partyied together.





also its not wrong to get angry. it is wrong to treat people like dirt. in the end we are all who we are with the right to choose how our life goes. take things as they come and enjoy the good things. in the end you have to car about the number one person, which is you.





good luck
You and him will never work until you get over your jealousy. A lot of jealous people are ignorant to the fact that jealousy pushes people away and in some cases causes people to cheat....





Im not so confident that you can be with him, and work on it at the same time. Worth a try though.... but this one is on you... not him

No comments:

Post a Comment