Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it jealousy? ?

K so I have this friend that I'm kinda done with and mad at. She just got a new bf which is great for her and all, but I'm starting to feel distant and left out. Like I'm being replaced and she doesn't seem to care or think anything of it and how I feel even after I kinda already brought it to her attention. So yeah I'm pretty much done. If she's not gonna put in the effort or if she doesn't seem to care anymore then why should I? At this point I'm just really frustrated and exhausted of trying to push things aside that bother me and trying to be a good friend, but I can't do it anymore. I'm at my breaking point! I've always been there for her and now I just can't do it anymore. What I thought was my best friend is slipping from my grasp and I don't think I can hold on any longer. So what do you think I should do? I keep on asking myself If I'm being selfish or if I'm just jealous, but I already have my own love interest so I don't know. And speaking of that I find that I don't tell her anything anymore cause I don't think it's worth it, like I'm wasting my time. So yeah any advice would be great cause I seem to be having a hard time coping with it myself. Like if I should drop her or what. (We've been friends for 2 years.)Is it jealousy? ?
Ok, I had a friend from 3rd grade until the summer we graduated from high school- so basically almost 10 years. She and her family got upset and left the state and she wrote me a few times but we eventually lost contact. She treated me the same way- another girl came to our school and she started hangn out with her all the time and would talk about all the fun they had at sleep overs and such right in front of me. It hurt a lot and it still hurts now! I put all I could into our friendship, but my mom and dad were so sick of me coming home crying because this ';friend'; hurt me again. I say, get some friends that will treat you like a friend! Not just some dog to love on one day and the next throw you out on the curb! You need people who will encourage you and who will love you for YOU! Hope this helps- you are not alone, this happens to so many of us...Is it jealousy? ?
wow

No comments:

Post a Comment