Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm feeling bitter/jealous about new stepdaughter & his ex, how do I cope?

His daughter found out acidentaly through her grandfather 5 years ago that her step dad was not her real father and has been trying to get her mom to help her look for her real dad. I feel bitter towards her mom bc she hid her from us and now my husbands daughter doesn't show to care to know me or have me as her ';mom';. I feel she kept me from having/raising a daughter. I should have gotten to know her the same day as when my husband got to know my son and raised him as his own. I was not given that opertunity. She will be 18 soon and I feel I have lost the opertunity to have her see me and feel for me as a mother, like how my son has gotten to know his stepfather. I feel robed and bitter for this reason alone and I blame it on his ex.





With time I know/hope she will come around and develope a deep connection with me as mother and daughter. I do feel jealousy over her being loving and excided about meeting her dad and not so much me and my boys. I also think that his ex might think heI'm feeling bitter/jealous about new stepdaughter %26amp; his ex, how do I cope?
Lucky this child didnt have to deal with you as her step mother all these years.








He has a whole lot to make up to her so let him!





STAY OUT OF IT YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL THE SITIUATION.





GET A HOBBY LADY!I'm feeling bitter/jealous about new stepdaughter %26amp; his ex, how do I cope?
She's not your child. You have no right to be upset. Step parents are privilidged into children's lives. You have NO right to that girl AT ALL. She has a mother, in case you didn't know. Get over yourself. You ';wanted to play the mother role?'; Are you crazy? SHE HAS A MOM. As for the financial issues. Oh, I don't know, try TALKING to your husband. AND IT'S HIS KID. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE THERE WHEN THEY MEET. JESUS CHRIST LADY. YOU ARE WAY TOO CONTROLLING. THAT GIRL IS GOING TO HATE YOU. I KNOW I WOULD. Thank god she was spared having to deal with you. I don't know how ANYONE can stand to even be around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment