Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with jealousy?

Well, my ex is the only person who's ever liked me in my entire life. (Like a boyfriend/girlfriend like, not just friends like) Anyway, my ex friend, well she's kinda my friend, but she's turned into one of those popular cheerleaders that are stuck up that you see in movies all the time. And she cakes on make up and is all like, I'm better than you, I'm more popular and I'm prettier than you. Anyway, so she's going out with my ex who's like the popular - est guy in school. I'm the loser of my school. Not good at sports, braniac in math and science, lots of acne, never been kissed and i'm fat. I have oodles of self confidence, but this is true. So they're going out and everybody likes him and so yea. He doesn't like me anymore, but he always has and I NEED him to like me because everybody just... is always pushing me around and I've never had a boyfriend besides him. And when he WAS my boyfriend, everybody was surprised that he was going out with me because I'm ';too ugly'; and ';too fat'; to go out with according to people. So how do I deal with this? I mean, really? It's so annoying and confusing and... I just don't knowHow to cope with jealousy?
This question sounds odd. First, if the 'popular-est guy in school' used to be your boyfriend, how come he's now going out with 'miss cheerleader'? If you you are all these things ('I'm the loser of my school, not good at sports, braniac in math and science, lots of acne, never been kissed and i'm fat'... blah blah blah) why did your ex date you first and now dating the 'barbie doll' who thinks she's 'better than you'? It doesn't make sense. If he was dating you and is the most popular guy in school, does he think he's ';better'; than you now too?





If you have 'oodles of self confidence' why are you saying you NEED this ex to like you? I don't believe this. You either have lots of self confidence or you don't. You don't NEED anybody to like you, especially if you have lots of self-confidence. As far as 'the other people' are concerned, just ignore them and stay away from them. One thing you DON'T need is other people's crap. And don't say it's ';too hard to avoid them'; because I went to school too - I was the 'bookworm nerd' who had no friends OR even a boyfriend! I avoided the scum and managed to get through school just fine. If you want, you can say this to yourself every day before you even get to school - 'There's nothing I can't do and nobody's worth feeling blue'. It worked for me. Just so you know, when you do finish school, there's a whole world of strangers wanting to be your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment