Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with jealousy?

How can I cope with the jealous remarks I keep getting from Miss Alice and Miss Finn over the fact that Mr Darcy has promised his dispenser to me for the rest of time?


I understand why they feel this way but it is not my fault he has fallen in love with me, is it? What should I do?!How to cope with jealousy?
I was just telling Ms Finn as she rolled off me that you were having problems coming to terms with jealous comments. I would suggest you pull yourself together.





Tally '; Skib'; Ho!!!!How to cope with jealousy?
Well, if they are jealous of you, that is really not your problem, don't let it get to you. Enjoy yourself, but just don't go over board and rub their noses in it, they are obviously upset about it. Just leave them alone and give them some time.
Go read Jane Austen. X

No comments:

Post a Comment