Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does the world just have to do?

With everybodys ego and them satisfying their needs and wants. This is just plain B.S. And even the people who use the life experience for purpose or religion/spirituality, they are still running on ego. But theres are just deflated. But still it is an Ego. And it has the illusion that focusing ones energy away from the self is the ideal way of life. I dont think God however has given any person a perfect set of tools and conducive circumstances to go about life. People who have more denser Egos are prone to things such as anger, jealousy, greed, selfishness must be extremely difficult to cope with. I couId never really understand it. Im insanely egoless but not egofree i suppose. Ive never ever wanted anything in this world not friends, family, wealth, fame, somebody to ask me how my day was, pay me a compliment, etc nothing.. Nothing. I didnt really understand why i didnt strive for these things like everybody else. Im empathic, but ive realised its unmeaningful in the end to make a contribution to the world as well. I just reject investing time in satisfying my own needs. I think i have an ego for humility and staying to the ground. I also make it a point to constantly show others this. Its my natural instincts. Lol its funny but true. This is however where it gets interesting. When i thought and thought about why i was so unworldy, i realised its not because i didnt want any part in anything, but because if i had to take part then i wanted it ALL. I wanted Universal recognition. So in fact my ego was in fact the biggest. But it was floating beneath, dormant but dynamic. And it made sense to me. From what ive read from Tolle he has a similar notion. But in his books the focus is more on people with active egos. In my opinion I dont think anybody can truly evolve oneself. You might not catch my drift, because i go through these things in my head all the time. And what im talking about is much deeper.


Please comment. Sorry for not being articulate enough, my english has sorta slumped.Why does the world just have to do?
For me, the ego is not the entity in charge. I think of it much like a child pulling on a parent's leg to gain attention. It is always asking why and wondering what if.





We have the ability to rise above this chaos and perceive ourselves and the world around us as one. The ego is just one tiny aspect of the grandeur and complexity of all that we know and all that we can perceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment