Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I cope with my ex having a new girlfriend?

I broke up with my abusive boyfriend 3 months ago. We were together for 6 years. We live in the same building. But I am moving out next month. This morning, we had a huge fight because he鈥檚 been dating someone new and he鈥檚 accusing me of being jealous. I tried to show him I was over him because I am in a happy relationship, but when he told me about her, my jealousy got the best of me and I judged him. How do I recover from something like this? I feel so ashamed. I did not want him to see me upset over this because I love my new boyfriend and I really want to let go of the drama. He said I better not bring my new boyfriend home because he cannot stand to see us together, but he鈥檚 totally over me. He sais he if sees my new man, he'll beat him up.How can I cope with my ex having a new girlfriend?
Wow, this guy is a jerk. You should be glad you aren't with him, but I know how emotions work, and I'm sure there is some hurt there, no matter how irrational you know it to be. Just try to remind yourself of how bad he is, without hating him or becoming bitter. (If you are a Christian, pray for him.) I know it's hard, but sometimes we get dished hard things. I hate it.





If he said that about your guy, call the cops and report a threat. This bully needs to be brought down a couple of notches.How can I cope with my ex having a new girlfriend?
Just move %26amp; get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment