Friday, August 20, 2010

I've recently had a break-up after 3 years and am having trouble coping. Anyone want to try counseling me? ?

I need it. I can't afford it, but I'm in serious need of some. Recent break-up with boyfriend of 3 years, on our 3 year anniversary, and I'm dealing with increasing jealousy and attachment issues. At this point I need to learn how to separate myself and not depend on him, regardless of whether he's ok with it or not. I can't keep depending on other people to try to keep myself in some semblance of sanity. Is there anyone who can offer me some counseling or advice? I've recently had a break-up after 3 years and am having trouble coping. Anyone want to try counseling me? ?
Well, there isn't really much of a ';Counseling'; to be done because at this point of time, all you got to do is stand firm on yourself.





Questions for you, are you still looking for ways to get him back? Or have you already given up? Or you've decided that you don't want him anymore, and want to get over your hurt feelings?





What you're going to do RIGHT NOW, is try to fill up your schedules with your friends, and family members. How long have you been separated with him? I'll try to see if I can give you a helping hand on this.. just be truthful to me.. :%26gt;





Jc


http://magicofmakingup.lovers-tips.comI've recently had a break-up after 3 years and am having trouble coping. Anyone want to try counseling me? ?
long time ago had something similar. so i did the psychotherapy thing......you know the ';why'; question inside the brain...





after a few years the whys came togetther...sorta obvious. replayed the whole thing too many times inside the head......while on the toilet half the time. one day the psychotherapy induced hemmorhoids hit the cold water underneath and i suddenly had an ephipany:


';that life isnt granted in order to develop a medium case of prolapsed anal sphincter....its instead granted to be lived and learned and enjoied and experienced and .........





do your thing, except i advise not on the toilet, and relax.





plentyoffish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment