Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I handle myself around my sister, especially around family? I know some of it is jealousy because?

she has always been the favorite and know matter what she has lied about in the past, mom just has her on a da** pedestal. She does have a lot more going for her than I do, but I'm bipolar and don't even feel like competing with her. Since she is on the ball with everything, knows how to interact and carry herself so well, she comes across as perfect. I try to talk about things on the news and she's not interested. She says that issues with celebrities on the news is none of our business. I'm 12 years older and feel belittled whether it's intentional or not. My mom lives with her too and tells me how hard my sister works. Please give me advice so I can better cope with this. ThanksHow should I handle myself around my sister, especially around family? I know some of it is jealousy because?
First remember that you are your own unique person. Don't compare your-self to your sister. Everbody has something but ';NOBODY'; has everything no matter how it looks. You have to train your-self to focus on your positives and not your sisters. If you find love, peace, and joy within than your sisters praises will not bother you. The most important person who has to love you and accept you in order for you to be happy......IS YOU.How should I handle myself around my sister, especially around family? I know some of it is jealousy because?
It must be hard having a ';perfect'; sister, but try not to let it get you down. Just be yourself and don't worry too much about what they think.


You might not want to spend as much time with your sister and Mom. Find something you like to do and spend more time with your friends.


When you are with them try to be friendly and don't argue with them, it will only make matters worth.


When you get up in the morning tell yourself ';I am a capable person of worth'; because you are.
Just be yourself. Don't go into an in depth conversation with her if you don't want to. And also, don't use bipolar disorder as an excuse.


First borns are usually the favorites. In 6 years you will be able to move out and do whatever you want.
www.justdealwithit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment