Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gay folk: How do I cope/get over her?

I will make this as short as possible:





I met a girl a few months ago. She was very charismatic, funny, charming, cute, (insert any other endearing word here______). I talked to her for a few months and I knew that I was extremely attracted to her. Every time we talked it was for hours, and we had so much in common that I felt as if the feeling HAD to be mutual.


Well a few weeks ago she started talking to other girls and I got jealous and maybe a little bit sadistic and passively agressive.


I told her that I was being such an idiot because I was in love with her. But I wasn't sure. She told me that she has no romantic feelings for me at all.


In the last week, she has been talking to this new girl, and they both say that they are soulmates.


She never even acknowledged that she had any feelings for me in all of those months we talked, and now, within a week, she declares that they are soulmates?


The jealousy I feel is so powerful, that I'm positive that I love her.





Everytime I think about her it makes me want to cry. I know that I should get over her, but I just don't want to. I mean, I do, but I don't and I can't explain it.


Sometimes I wonder why I even like her, and I feel as if I don't want to, but it's impossible to make up my mind.


Today my friend told me that she talked to her [Tracy] and she said that Tracy was very hung up on this new girl.


I had such intense jealousy, that I really wanted to do something drastic [self-injury].


I'm not into self-injury and it repulses me to think about it.


But I don't know what to do.





Help PLEASE?!


How the hell do I get over her?


If I don't, it will end disastrously.Gay folk: How do I cope/get over her?
A relationship needs two people who are willing to be together and commit time to it to work. So how can you still be hanging on an emotional strand to this girl who you ';love.'; Don't you think it would be better if you just forget about her, and look for someone else? Why should you try to make a relationship to happen if she doesn't want to? To make your unstable relationship with her feel more stable then you guys should just stay as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment