Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I deal with a friend who thinks I will get engaged before her? And let's the jealousy shine?

She says very often that she sees me getting engaged soon and that upsets her b/c she %26amp; her boyfriend (who are both my friends) have been together for 5+ years and haven't gotten engaged yet...he's told us for the last 2-3 years that this is her year; however it hasn't happened %26amp; whatever I say it doens't seem to help her. I mean, she could b right, I may be engaged before her but I can't help that %26amp; she's said how upset she would be b/c she feels that everyone around her is getting engaged, married %26amp; having kids %26amp; that she should be the one doing that %26amp; not the others...what do I do or say %26amp; what happends if I do get engaged before her? How do I deal with that green eyed monster I'm seeing? She realizes my guy is older than me %26amp; things in a way need to move quicker for us but she still has a hard time coping...and I've never said anything to rub in or say yeah I think I will before you but she still has an issue with everyone who seems to be moving forward before her...HELP!!How should I deal with a friend who thinks I will get engaged before her? And let's the jealousy shine?
The next time your friend brings this up just gently tell her that you really, really hope she will be engaged before you are because you can see how unhappy she is about not being engaged, and as her friend you want her to be happy. Then gently add that you also hope that if it doesn't work out that way and if you get engaged before she does, that she cares enough about you as her friend to also be happy for you.How should I deal with a friend who thinks I will get engaged before her? And let's the jealousy shine?
Go to: %26lt;--http://family-relationships.info/getgirls/


Learn How To Approach Any Woman, Anywhere And Know Exactly What To Say To Get Her To Give You Her Number And Go On A Date With You - NOW





I do surf on a christian singles site that is the best I ever found.





A huge dating service - thousands of members (like me and some friends) looking for friends, marriage, even bible-study.


The site has a searchable emails, chatrooms, and more.


Check it from the source%26lt;--http://family-relationships.info/friendfinder.php

No comments:

Post a Comment