Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I cope with my ex having a new girlfriend?

I broke up with my abusive boyfriend 3 months ago. We were together for 6 years. We live in the same building. But I am moving out next month. This morning, we had a huge fight because he鈥檚 been dating someone new and he鈥檚 accusing me of being jealous. I tried to show him I was over him because I am in a happy relationship, but when he told me about her, my jealousy got the best of me and I judged him. How do I recover from something like this? I feel so ashamed. I did not want him to see me upset over this because I love my new boyfriend and I really want to let go of the drama. He said I better not bring my new boyfriend home because he cannot stand to see us together, but he鈥檚 totally over me.How can I cope with my ex having a new girlfriend?
Yes you two can be totally over each other, but since you' ve been dating for 6 years, you stil have emotional and physical attachment. You are both probably territorial and that's where the jealousy comes from. It's good that you are moving out because once you two separate for good (physically) you will enjoy your current relationships and let each other live their own life. it's usually good to leave each other's lives for a LONG time before trying to work things out to become friends (if that's what you want). You need physical separation.





I know if my boyfriend and I were to break up right now (I am in an emotionally abusive relationship but I can't seem to get out of it because i'm so attached) I would not be able to see him with another girl (my worst fear) ...but if I were to move away, and he were out of my life, i know for a fact i'd get over him so quickly.How can I cope with my ex having a new girlfriend?
hmm it seems you both are not over each other, its time that you explore your horizons, because if you don't u will be left all alone beco's of your jealous, move on with your life bring your boyfriend home, why not , i mean he has brought his gf home. Its all fair in love and war .. you will get over your jealousy as soon as u move out, thing of all the nasty things he has done to you , hehe that helps Alot..





good luck
You have to ignore him or just not show him you are jealous ...dont play into his games and your moving in a month so . Happiness is the best revenge . So look good , strut your **** and bring your new man home
IGNORE him until you can move... the move very very far away. get away from this man. you will never heal otherwise!
You like the abuse...........





DS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY MAN FOR 2 YEARS, WE PLANNED TO GET MARRIED BUT EVERYTHING TURNED THE WRONG WAY WHEN HE FELL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER LADY, HE LEFT FOR NO REASON, I DID EVERYTHING TO GET HIM BACK BUT NOTHING WORKED THEN I A FRIEND TOLD ME TO CONTACT DR_MACK@YAHOO.COM.... AND I DID WITHOUT DOUBT AND TO MY SURPRISE MY MAN CAME BACK TO ME AND WANT US TO START ALL OVER AGAIN, I AM SO HAPPY MY MAN IS BACK FOREVER

Post a Comment