Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with jealousy?

How do you handle jealousy when your guy's old girlfriend writes him a love letter and sends pictures? I am not doing so well with it. He does not understand why it would bother me because I should be secure with us. I have never really felt jealousy before so this is a new one for me to cope with. Why does this bother me so much?How do you deal with jealousy?
Jealousy is a feeling that makes people do/say things that they wouldn't normally.





Try not to let it bother you to much (which can be difficult at times... I know) and be the bigger person in this situation.





You have the right to confront your bf about it. Let him know (nicely) that the situation is bothering you and so forth.





Is he keeping these pictures and letters ??? If not, well then, you have nothing to worry about and if he is, then I would ';perhaps'; rethink his commitment to you and serious discuss the problem before it gets out of control.How do you deal with jealousy?
Jealousy is a form of trust, but I think having an Ex sending your man stuff is a problem. Sounds like she hasn't let him go and he maybe encouraging this behavior by not saying it isn't okay for her to do it. If it bothers you, he should put a stop to it out of respect for you.
If he doesnt keep them, than you cant really be mad at him. Of course you're gonna get a little jealous, cause when you are ina relationship you get like that. But if its ongoing, maybe YOU should write her and tell her stop writing your BF. Also, if its E-mail, put her on the SPAM Blocker list. If its regular mail, then dont even open it and write REFUSED on it and put it back in the mailbox! Handle your business girlfriend!!!
you tell him up front you ask jealousy is normal.


you have to make him understand that theres nothing wrong with admiting it.
You have the right to be, I would be to , Tell your bf straight out, '' I do not like this is going on, make it stop or it's over.'' Stand of for yourself, and you need to respect yourself, ask him why does he lets this keep going on, and see what he says, something is up, and you need to end this.
Honey, being a very jealous person myself, i would be totally freaking out right now!!!





it's TOTALLY normal for you to be feeling jealous. I think men dont realise this, but it is.





You need to let your boyfriend know. if you lready have, and he just brushed it off, you need to be more firm about it!





just tell him bluntly that it bothers you, and that you ARE jealous, and that's just the way it is.





this happened to me, and i did this. my bf was really understanding, so give it a go!
Its natural to feel jealous. Remember though he broke up with her. She may realize she lost a good catch. You can't blame her for wanting him back. Its how he handles it that you should be evaluating. I'd want to know if a guy wants to be with someone else as soon as he knows it, cuz I don't want anyone with me out of a sense of obligation. In the long run relationships built on that don't last, at least not happily. So use this as a good opportunity to know exactly where you stand. If he gives no indication that he is interested in reconnecting then smile and take satisfaction in knowing that yeah she's right he is a catch and she let him get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment