Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with jealousy?

My girlfriend is very beautiful! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I am very lucky to have her. I don't mind her talking with any other guys except for one. I don't know why I get so jealous and sad when they are together. They both enjoy each others company, and when I see them, I just walk away in sadness. I feel like I shouldn't interrupt them, so I leave them alone. Most of the times, they perform for services, he plays instruments and she sings. (She has a very lovely voice) I want to play for her, but I don't know how to tell her. I feel like if I tell her, she might get offended or something. It just hurts to see them together, I really can't explain this feeling. I've seen this before with my ex, who used to like this other guy, so I'm just afraid to lose her. She is the best girl that I have ever had! I love her so much. I try to give her my best. Please help me, how do I cope with this jealousy?How to cope with jealousy?
I would follow your instincts (that's what I would call it for now)


You have the feeling about that guy, you should trust how you feel about him.


But then again YOU should TRUST your girlfriend.


Well she is your girlfriend and she should be by your side not on his side.











Edit:


When they are talking you should be by her side. Tell her that. You feel singled out!How to cope with jealousy?
awwww thats so sweet. i think the best thing for you to do is tell her how u feel. but dont give her any ultimatums or anything just let her know that it bothers u that she hangs out wit this guy. good luck! :)
First of all, how would she be offended if you asked her to play for her? Just say, ';Hey, I was thinking, I really wanted to play for you for a long time and I just thought it would make things kind of awkward because _____ is always playing for you and I didn't want to ruin your guys' friendship. And to cope with this ';jealousy'; thing, just try to hang out with her more often, and if that doesn't work just tell her that sometimes you feel jealous of the guy and let yourself go.
Have you tried talking to her about it? Girls love it when you're very up-front with your feelings. Don't go into it accusatorily obviously, but if you tell her exactly what you just said, I'm sure she would understand. I wouldn't say the part about walking away in sadness though, that's a little too much of a pity card.





Don't expect her to stop talking to him or whatever, but being open about it with her, and talking it over, might help reduce the jealousy.
well...whenever you see them together don't walk away...just keep in mind at all times that she's your girlfriend and if she didn't love you she wouldn't cheat on you with some other guy and she would tell you she didn't love you...so don't say anything to her for fear of hurting her feelings...if she's still with you and not some other guy then she must love you!
is there any evidence that your girlfriend would cheat on you? because if she hasn't given you any reason to distrust her, then your own insecurities are what is feeding your jealousy. what you have to do is look at yourself and see why you're not secure enough with yourself to believe that she would actually cheat on you with someone else.





another thing is turn the tables; how would you feel if you had girl friends you wanted to hang out with, and your girlfriend came down on you in a jealous rage when the reality is you love your girlfriend and would never think about cheating on her.





you can talk with her about this if you want, but the change needs to come from within. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment