Friday, August 20, 2010

I have 2 daughters both are pregnant one is 35 weeks and one 23 weeks?

the 35 week daughter is having a girl the 23 weeker is a boy but the father of the daughter appears to be jealous of the ones that are having a boy has anyone else ever experienced Jealousy out of a grown man and how do you cope with it?I have 2 daughters both are pregnant one is 35 weeks and one 23 weeks?
My husband and I have two girls and he is very happy about it. Maybe when the father realizes a girl can do the same thing as a boy he will not be so jealous. My husband takes both my girls fishing and camping. He plays ball with them and all the other stuff boys like to do. My girls love it. My husband and I wouldn't have it any other way. I think as soon as the father sees his little girl for the first time it won't matter the sex as long as she is healthy. I hope this helps and congrats on the grandbabies.I have 2 daughters both are pregnant one is 35 weeks and one 23 weeks?
He's just going to have to learn to love his daughter regardless. Who knows? Maybe in the future he will have a son, but for now he needs to be thankful for what he has.
Of course, its like the jealousy of women who want to be pregnant and the ones that are pregnant. You just try to understand them and move forward, nothing can be changed. Good luck!





鈾sh
Slap him!!!!!!! Someone needs to pull him a side and let him know that this jealosy is being noticed....you would hate for that to happen when the baby comes!!!
Slap him upside the head?


Seriously, if he didn't want a daughter, he should have kept it in his pants.
Perhaps he's just joking around, as in making the other dad feel good about having a son. All grown men and women experience jealousy, whether they admit it or not, whether they call it jealousy or not. We're all human and we're all entitled to our feelings. At least he's being honest about how he feels.





It's really not your problem, so you cope by going on with your daily life and helping your daughters out as you normally would. If he's negligent of his new little daughter after she's born, then it will need to be dealt with. If he's a bit disappointed because he wanted a boy and is having a girl, it's really no big deal.
Stay out of your daughter's business with her husband. Get a hobby or a job.
Some one needs to put him in his place and let him know that we have to take what we get and be satisfied that it's a normal boy/girl. There's people less fortunate who can't have neither. He needs to grow up. Maybe try again later for a boy.
W/e makes them happy you shouldnt care
me and my sister were due five days apart and she had a premmie baby girl in jan. and i am 39 wks now and having a boy the first boy in our family. i think she is jeolous because she thought she would have the perfect life getting married and also pregnant with a new baby in the family she was kinda mad to find out that i was pregnant also and due around her due date and my baby was prolly going to have more attention because its the first boy my dad seemed more excited when he found out then what he expressed with my sister i guess that would be hard on her she is the oldest in the fam. and not the only one with a baby girl our other sister has two girls already. in ur situation i think they are just going to have to deal with it thats basically what my sister should do but she looks happy that she has a lil baby to take care of and her mind seems more focused on her lil girl then when we were pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment