Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you cope with a break up when you have been together so long?

Me and my boyfriend have just recently broke up after 6 years together this has been for a number of reasons mainly to do with me not trusting him, I hate him going out with his mates coz he doesnt come home until the early hours or doesnt come home at all, he says hes been to a friends house. He keeps his phone on him all the time making me want to look through it as I think he has something to hide. It got so bad that we broke up, but he keeps getting in touch saying he wants to get back together, then he doesnt. Then I get told he has another girlfriend by someone but he denies it and says this person is lying, he could have said it to someone to sound good I dont know, but he tells me I over react with everything, I know I do a little bit but I think he feeds this jealousy and paranoia. The thing is If I decide to move on and dont contact him for a few weeks he always gets in touch and makes an excuse, so he cant let me go either, I dont know what to do please help!How do you cope with a break up when you have been together so long?
Its very hard but you are doing the right thing. Obviously he was cheating and he was trying to make you believe you were the paranoid one. There is a man out there that will love you and you will just know he is being faithful too you. he will respect you and you will know it!! Its always hard to start over but you deserve a different life than what he has offered. Get out there...try to find him!!!How do you cope with a break up when you have been together so long?
hey think about all the bad things he has done to you and said to you for all the six years. i had a nine year relationship and have three kids together but no longer together for two years. All i could think about is all the bad things went on. just like replay button. that is how i am getting over him.

2 comments:

blogger said...

Brought back my EX Husband Today was successful Love story of my Life when i was searching Randomly Online for Love tips to solve problem Am having in my Relationship Affairs i don`t believe in Miracle until i saw DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE contact (agbazara@gmail.com) OR Tel (+2348104102662) , he Find a solution to my relationship problem and make it look better for me , Now am living happily with my Lover who left me before for another lady. Big Thanks to you Dr Agbazara if you need help in your Relationship please do contact him today on the above details.

Cynthia from New York

DR KWALE BROUGHT MY EX BACK said...

If you are looking for love spell that will brig back your lover, husband or boyfriend back i will advice you to contact Dr.Kwale he's spell is great he will bring you lost lover back, he brought peace to my heart. Contact him on kwaletemple@gmail.com or call +2348056141089

Post a Comment