Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend is driving me mad with his jealousy,what can i do?is it my fault?

i need advice. my boyfriend has 2 cope with my quite shoking past, i am really emberased of it thou i know wot i have done. my boyfriend is the best friend of my ex partner, there was quite a time between the 2 but thats not all, i have cheated on my ex partner with his other best friend. conclusion: i have had sex with both of his best friends. thats why i write here for help coz i cant talk about it. now my prb is that my boyfriend is very jealous. the the time i have been with him for about a year and only could go out 2 or 3 times without him being there and one of it was yesterday, i relized that this problem is really serious. yesterday i felt how relax i am knowing that if i guy talks to me i dont need to worry about haveing someone behind me telling me nasty things. also we have the same friends and if he gets 1 of his ataks he always starts to insult me infront of all. he cant controll himself,last time i evan had to ring the ambulance coz he got crazy. is this my fault?My boyfriend is driving me mad with his jealousy,what can i do?is it my fault?
Hi, well, its pretty obvious, you have really hurt this guy Bad, because he knows you cheated on his mate, and Not only with Him, so he has Trust issues with you.





Also, he has Anger problems, and needs to go to anger management.





However,.. if he loves you, he should be working towards rebuilding the trust, Not letting his friends disrespect you., and doing that himself.





l Know this is Not what you want to hear.............. but l think you should Get Out of this relationship, now, while you are still in one piece.......... l will tell you Why?.





First, he has not even tried, to keep his Respect for you, he is still wallowing in self pity, and that shows, from the way He, and His Friends talk to You.





Second, he is still holding on to The Anger, not only that,.. it seems like it is escalating....... as you say ';He loses control';


So, when is he gonna hit out at You...or has he already?,l have a feeling ..he may have done.





You ask, ';Is it my fault';.............. well ';NO';, it is not, he knew the score when you went out with him.


The way he acts now,is His responsibility ,Not Yours, he had a choice back then ';to Walk away';. He chose Not to do that... but to Punish You in his own sad way.





Now You have a choice, are you going to stay, untill he and his friends make you feel Worthless, diggin and diggin, and eating away at your self confidence.?





I sincerly hope Not. Pick yourself up, Leave, and Dont look back, leave him to destroy himself with his hate and anger, his so called friends- can pick him up if he falls.





Walk away , while you still can, and Dont look back, it wasNever a Good relationship, so why drag it on.


Good Luck for your future..... l hope it gets Much Brighter.My boyfriend is driving me mad with his jealousy,what can i do?is it my fault?
Drugs often causes strange mood swings and the like. If you've learnt your lesson about cheating and hanging out with the current friends that you do....perhaps it IS time that you end it with him and start from a clean slate...make new friends and try to be a better person in life.
.No.l'd be dumping this guy quick.Even better if you get into a better social life.Find a new set of friends.This lot seem to accept that insulting you is ok.Dump the lot and live

No comments:

Post a Comment