Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with society and?

Everyday problems such as stares,rude comments,envious gestures that leads to crazy jealousy issues...


What have you been through due to just being you and what do you do just to cope?How do you deal with society and?
All my life I have been told one basic philosophy from so many sources that keeping count would have been futile. That philosophy is: BE YOURSELF!!!


And that philosophy is indeed the best thing you can tell anyone.


Anyone will tell you that the best thing you can do to make good friends and to be happy in life is to be yourself.


But what happens when you act like yourself?


You will meet people that could potentially be close friends, and you will meet people who will hate you, act rude and belligerent towards you, and in general tend to have a bad time around you.


I act friendly and fairly towards people, try to get laughs and whatnot, but i am usually very loud and obnoxious =p.


I have a good deal of friends that i can rely on, just as i have a good deal of foes that would love to sink a knife into my back (figuratively of course). Some people hate me and i hate them. I'm perfectly OK with that.


I love my life. I love what i do. I love what i will do. =)


You just need to realize that no matter how hard you try, in life your going to meet people who will be your greatest friends and rivals. Some people you will love to be around, while the mere presence of a select few will cause you to completely lose your cool.


I actually used to wonder if there was something wrong with me when I realized someone didnt like me. And then - an epiphany - I don't like them...so why should they like me?


My advice -


1) Be yourself. Don't be afraid of what others think of you.


2) Don't be afraid to tell it like it is...one of the greatest men i've ever known was not scared to make 100 enemies and just 1 friend by telling the truth.


Take care now. =)How do you deal with society and?
Yesterday a woman called on the phone to rent my apartment. When I told her the price she called me a ';queer';. I told myself that this person didn't know what she was talking about and I should forgive them because l'm like them, I need forgiveness for bad things I've said. I have a personal relationship with God. It's a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment