Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My man is devastatingly attractive and loads of women are after him. How do I cope?

We both use this site but every time I log on here I see yet another female fan is trying to chat him up.





I know it's very tempting for them, as he is extremely good looking, but I am consumed by jealousy. This week, for example, I refused to speak to him for leaving a flirt on some hussy's 360 page.





Have you ever been in love with a handsome, charistmatic man? How did you cope with all the females flocking around him?





(Shall we just save time, btw? I have no life whatsoever and Answers consumes me. Glad we got that sorted).My man is devastatingly attractive and loads of women are after him. How do I cope?
relax denise dear, this perfect specimen of a man is all yours xxxxxxMy man is devastatingly attractive and loads of women are after him. How do I cope?
You have no life whatsoever and Answers consumes you......








tick tock tick tock
just be grateful it's you he loves ..flirting albiet annoying is ONLY flirting....let him have his harmless fun...he knows he is lucky to have a gorgeous woman like you


peace@love=0)
Well that's the price you pay for being with someone hot. If you want peace of mind date an obese paraplegic burn victim.
my wife makes me ware a bag on my head so no one can see how gorgeously handsome i am.
Don't worry, there's no way he could get anyone as good as you.
Had the same problem and my husband cheated, so now we're separated.
With a lot of confidence. You have to feel he picked 'you' not them.


If he continues flirting, tell him you won't tolerate that and you need his attention.
What's wrong with him flirting?





A man can get his appetite outside as long as he eats his dinner at home.
who? if a guy is flirting wit h other women when he is yours talk to him tell him you dont like it hun. otherwise you might need to chuck him
What! miss minger you have plenty of admirers yourself, and probably one of the most intelligent lady's who answers on this site, so whatever to crispy he is the one who should be worried
Well, if loads of women are after him , then ask yourself why he's with you in the first place? I'm sure there's something that sets you apart from the other chicks that try to lasso him down... :)
come here often hot stuff? xx
Get a ugly guy and no one will flirt with him. If he loves you then there's no need to worry but if not then there's nothing you can do, he'll be swept away by the beautiful ones.
crist your ugly
Chin(s) up, things can only get better.
Dump him and find a pig ugly munter
Don't worry about it, have an inner confidence and be happy in yourself, hes with you and play him at his own game and have an innocent flirt yourself.





Women can be so bitchy and only go after a guy cos has a girlfriend, don't let them you are bothered and cosy up to him and they be the ones going green.





Wish you luck.





why we all getting thumbs down?
Thats funny... samehere ...lol
What .....Crispy!!!!
Become his pimp and charge the ladies, make yourself some money for some beauty treatment......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment