Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with jealousy?

I've been with my boyfriend for 1.5 years and we love each other to death. For the past few months we've been in a long-distance relationship due to his family moving back to their hometown. Now that he's back, he gets flirty facebook comments from girls. He doesn't say anything back. I trust him, I just don't trust girls! It angers me that they don't respect our relationship. I get jealous too, they're not ugly girls. I know better than to get upset over the phone with him, it just makes me sound stupid and really bitchy.





How else should I cope?


Would I be wrong to send them I message saying ';I don't appreciate you flirting with my boyfriend';? But then he would find out or maybe a message will only make them continue...Ugh, I just don't know what to do.How do you deal with jealousy?
First off, I know exactly what is going on with you. The same thing happened to me with my boyfriend.





Girls would always leave him little flirty messages and little hearts and pictures of ';love type'; things. It was completely weird...





He never would say anything back either. I finally asked him what was up with the girls doing this, and he said he had no clue but he asked them to stop because it was bugging me. And they did. They said they didn't mean anything by it and it was just how they were.





Some of them still every so often leave one but I just ignore it. If he's not physically saying these things to them, it's nothing you can do. These girls will just be like that. I guess that's how some girls are.





I don't suggest messaging them. Just maybe talk with your boyfriend about it.





Definitely don't break up. Your boyfriend hasn't done anything wrong. And long distance does work, me and my boyfriend went through it for almost a year. :) And we're still together.





Good luck. How do you deal with jealousy?
i don't know. i'm jealous too, but at least i know it. i don't like other girls to even look at my man. I trust him but like you i don't trust other girls, some girls do what ever they can to get what they want and generally want what they can't have. But if you trust him enought then it will be fine, especailly if he doesn't respond.
Hun ,If your guy really loves you and he knows you don't feel comfortable about facebook girls then let him delete his facebook profile and all other such profiles online. It's normal to be jealoused when in love---i do fight a lot because of jealousy but i have come to realise that trust is worth more than jealousy. When we are jealous, we might do things we regret later.

No comments:

Post a Comment