Friday, August 20, 2010

All Answers Welcome, Any Adive You Can Give For...?

I have become completely dependant upon my best friend and suffer with sevre paranoia and jealousy issues. I also have suicidal tendancies.





I never let myself get attatched to anyone because I knew this would happen, I warned him and he still said he would be there for me, I doubt he was excpecting this to happen though.





Have you got any advice I can give to my friend on how to cope with me?All Answers Welcome, Any Adive You Can Give For...?
are you in therapy? if not you should be. i strongly recommend it. if you like this friend and want to keep him than get help. even though he says he'll be there for you, and i know he means it right now , he won't know how to deal with the serious issues and it will take it's toll. get therapy and maybe even include him in a couple of sessions. thats the best advice i can give.All Answers Welcome, Any Adive You Can Give For...?
That is definitely a difficult one. I have been in that position before also. They say they will be there for you, but then they really werent expecting what happens.


Therapy is a good idea. I personally have come much further with getting help through the church. I too still get attatched though. It hurts. I try to rely on God to be my savior now, not other people. He will ALWAYS be there. Even though you cannot touch him, he is there.


Reading some books on co dependeccy will help you to understand why you are so dependent on others to fill the voids in your life.


Other people will always disappoint you. They are human. They cannot meet all of your needs, no matter how hard they try.


They also have meetings through alcoholics anonymous for co dependents or depression/bi polar. You can be around other people who share your same feelings. That helps too, for both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment