Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I wanna know how to..?

cope with my anger and jealousy.





i want to completely live in peace.. with my thoughts and emotions purely positive.





but


there's this girl whom i'm really angry and jealous since she betrayed me even just as friends..and ugh i intensely hate her until now.. it's been almost 2 years and i can't seem to forget about it. she betrayed me by going out with the guy i love/.. loved. it's a looong story..





but all i want now is full peace in my heart, soul and mind.. i seem to not know how to overcome this rage though :/


any suggestions?ideas?thoughts?


i'd greatly appreciate it.I wanna know how to..?
By looking forward (not back) you'll find your piece. When you start doing that you'll understand.I wanna know how to..?
If you were really in love you would be more upset with the guy than the girl. You didn't really love him, you just love to hate a girl you are probably jealous of. Blaming the girl, especially after so long? You should ask yourself why you are still so violently upset with her. Once you figure that out, you will find ';peace'; in you heart- if that's what you really want.
If you want peace, you must get it. Let go of everything that happened, it is in the past. Understand that rage and jealousy can do nothing to change the situation, in fact, they will only make things worse. It may be very hard to do, but you have to forgive her. You cannot have peace with anger in your heart. You've probably heard stuff like this before, I just hope this helps you.
Forgive her let go and realize it's too heavy to carry around. I still kinda hate my ex for cheating on me but I know it's not worth it and I'm doing my best to forgive her right now. It feels great I'm almost as happy as I was before it happened. Soon she'll be my friend again and I'll have left all that negativity in the past.
You should read some of the other questions in this section and reflect on how small and petty your problems are.
Watch the end of 'Chasing Amy'.... the answer is there!
  • Mistral Consultoria em Marketing Ltd
  • imitation necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment