Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do women always have to be in control?

I was experimenting for a while with women and now I'm realizing it's a nightmare. Having to deal with mood swings, jealousy, control issues. How do you guys cope with all the drama? I'm ready to switch back.Why do women always have to be in control?
It's not easy sometimes, but I love them anyway. By the way, drinking copious amounts of anything available helps.Why do women always have to be in control?
Women who have mood swings, are jealous and need to control are women with self-esteem and confidence issues.





Finding a woman (or even a man for that matter) with a modicum of self-esteem and decent confidence will solve that problem.
It must be the Lady you're with. Experimenting isn't a good idea, my child, it makes us feel insecure, and besides, we're not cars. We don't like to be taken for test-drives. Mood swings are part of a woman's nature. Offer chocolate and a sympathetic ear and never once say she did something wrong. She'll take your head off with the nearest lamp.


Trust me -- Lady for the last 45 years.
Straight relationships are bad too! I use my sister as a example she has such a up and down relationship with her b/f, you won't believe! I admit I did think like you did, I mean girls are so bitchy no way around it. If you date a butch girl, expect jealously, control issues as they are like men but worse as they got to prove themselves. A tomboyish would be better
Sometimes it depends on your appearance. If it seems you want to be the femme in a relationship, if you want to be called out, you will be addressed by the more assertive or tomboyish type of women. If you manage to change your outfit and mood sometimes, you will perhaps meet a different species.


If you are curious, remain open ! Many guys likewise have enough trouble, but sometimes this comes from some traits in their own character. By the way, a bi-curious woman may look for different roles whether she is dating a man or a woman.
b/c us lesbians can really appreciate a women...for the better or for worse...I love it all. Maybe you've been with the wrong women...or maybe it's that you're experimenting and you're not a true lesbian? My girl doesnt control me nor do I controle her, no jealousy issues, everyone has mood swings not just women. I'm sorry you had a bad experience.
Gee. Now I feel bad. I'm a married hetero male. I know I can experience mood swings at time, have felt jealous before, and I guess I don't like to feel out of control. I guess us guys can be a ';nightmare'; too sometimes.
It is just the women you have dealt with. I will not deal with drama and I date women who feel the same way. Don't throw away all women because of a few bad apples. There are some good women out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment