Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get over this jealousy?

The school I go to is infested with snobs and rich kids that never have to work for anything. All anyone at our school cares about is sports, and most people live to play. I SUCK at sports,and everyone looks down on me for it.Then there's the effect this has had on my love life. This guy that I was in LOVE with has decided I'm not good enough because I don't play sports. Now he chases all the stupid rich preps just because they're sports stars.And all the other guys ignore me because I'm not ';sporty.'; Plus, even though I'm at the top of my class, my mom tells me I won't be valedictorian because my class is full of rich kids, and that honor'll be bought for them, even though they aren't the best. I'm an intellectual- but no one has time to stop and listen to what I have to say. They're all stuck in their own little worlds.And I'm so SICK of stupid people getting whatever they want and me trying so hard and always getting pushed farther down. How can I possibly cope?How do I get over this jealousy?
Sound like you think you are a hard worker. That is good keep it up. In time this will pay off for you.





Sports are important to colleges. Even if you are no good at the bigger ones, you should look into something simpler as an extra curricular activity. Table tennis? Cycling? Maybe something artistic like painting. Anything extra will look good on an application.





Little sisters are a pain, but you should be glad she is not having things as hard as you. You should never wish ill on your family.





Snobs are snobs. There is no sense worrying about them. They will never get it until it is too late. Take satisfaction that your strong work ethic and intellect, not to mention your strong sense of morality, makes you better than them. Just don't be snobby about it.





Romance. Sorry the idiot dumped you but what can you do, boys are stupid. Maybe you should try dating outside your school. there must be some gardener's son with high moral standards and strong christian beliefs (Mexican) you can fall for.





OR





Pick up a rich guy, be really slutty, marry for money!
  • natural hair
  • spyware removal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment