Monday, August 16, 2010

Jealous of my friend. How do I deal with it?

Hello. Thanks for reading my post. First I'll explain who me and my friend are. He lives in NY and is 13. I live about 100 miles away and am 16. We have been friends for a long time. I have jealousy problems and can't help but get jealous over almost anything. I know its stupid I just can't help it. He has been telling me how he has been getting close to his sisters friend lately. A few weeks ago he told me how they made out and he got to finger her. Just this morning he told me that they had unprotected sex. I feel so jealous right now and can't bare it. I can't bare to tell him that I feel this way.





Any advice to coping with jealousy? I start school tomorrow and I just can't handle this right now.Jealous of my friend. How do I deal with it?
You shouldn't feel jealous of this kid. He's had sex at 13 with his sister's friend? That's screwed up. Be glad that you weren't screwed up 3 years ago and you're not now. In the long run, you're going to be glad you didn't make the stupid decisions he's made. Hell, UNPROTECTED sex? He could have gotten her pregnant! Are you going to be jealous of a 13 year old father? HE should be jealous of YOU :)Jealous of my friend. How do I deal with it?
Hey, 16 year old here





I think jealousy is a natural and unpreventable part of life. I get jealous, everyone I know gets jealous of someone else, even if in the littlest bit.





Instead of focusing on your friend's 'sucess', try to focus on your own. What in your life has made you happy? What can you do to be closer to girls in your life? Once things start coming in your favor, I'm sure you'll stop being so jealous of your friend.





Talk to girls in school, be social, and maybe you'll get lucky ;)
dont be friends witht hat person...
Find a girlfriend..idk?
hmm...my solution:: go have sex with a hot chick.


if thats what ur jealous over then have at it.


then rub it in his face


hah
First of all, your jealous that you didn't have unprotected sex? I'm a little confused here, not trying to be mean. NO one ever thinks of the girl on these, so i will. Image knocking up ur gf. I take it ur a guy cuz u want to have unprotected sex. If she got preggers, you would have to pay support money to the mother and kid for Eighteen YEARS!! So think again on that sex part. But i foyu want to meet girls, be confident, or fake it. start up a chat with, ';Your eyes are really pretty,'; or ';I love your smile,'; and take it from there. TRust me, girls love this. Don't move to fast,and if all your concerned about it sex, go to a wh*re house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment