Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i cope with low self esteem?

Ive been told im a real good looking person and everything....but theres always someone that brings me down.....i dont know if its jealousy or what?, but when they do, i cant ignore it for about a day, and they really get to me, i mean this someone/person, will call up and say hey watch tv, this person looks like you dont you reckon???, and it doesnt look nothing like me!, and i even ask everyone else, and they think it doesnt look like me aswell....but its always on the back of my mind.....why would ppl call up like that just to say that???....thats just an example!, anyway theres soemone i wnt to ask out tommorow, who ive been told will definitely say yes, and now i fear cause of my low self esteem which i didnt have till now!, how do i deal with it.How do i cope with low self esteem?
Wow...people can be such a**holes sometimes. You know something, they're just jealous of how good you look. Or maybe they want you. Either way, you shouldn't listen to them. If you have been told you are good looking, then you are. Whoever it is that is bugging the hell out of you has nothing else to do in their spare time. You shouldn't let that bring you and your date down. Plus, I assure you that eventually the person you date will tell you how good you look. I you know they are going to say yes...then DO IT!!!How do i cope with low self esteem?
ignore those a*sholes who put u down and act like u were before they gave u low self_esteem

No comments:

Post a Comment