Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jealousy,hatred and pain are killing me!!!...Am I the villain in this story?

We are a team of 6 girls and 5 boys working in a call centre environment and there is a manager and another guy who's an expert in the team.The problem is, there is a girl who's close to all the other guys but not to me.Also she is very close to the guy who's the expert coz he is a guy who is very witty and jovial with good humour.My problem is it seems I like this girl a lot but although I told her that she's not being fair to me in treating equally she told me that she has been treating me from the start in this way and that suddenly she can't change. I accepted it but the pain and jealousy are still haunting me coz she is hitting and jabbing this guy and other guys but she is very close to this guy and whenever they are very close I get upset like hell and I can't keep a smiling face and most of the time Im moody while working and I can't concentrate on my work. My question to all of you is, I know this girl has a boyfriend and he too is a friend of mine but the biggest problem is I wanna come out of this mess by forgetting her. I dont like to get a transfer or go to another department. She is a good friend and she talks to me but the problem is she treats me differently. Now I wanna know how to





1.Cope with this problem? (Eg : Whenever she is hitting or jabbing this special guy and joking with him what should I do to control my feelings?) I have tried various methods and also I too got involved in the jokes but I can't hide my look in my face as it shows and she knows that Im upset and she is overdoing it....





2.Should I consult a psychologist or psychiatrist to put and end to this problem? I dont want to suffer and also coz I went for normal counselling but it didnt help me and I turned to drinking and it's something Im used to these days...





Im really grateful to all you guys for your great answers in advance...thanks..tc..bye..Jealousy,hatred and pain are killing me!!!...Am I the villain in this story?
R u crazy to have taken to drinking juz coz dis lady is ignoring u!! i suggest u get out of dis rut asap coz u ll neva b able to fool urself or d gal by juz acting as tho her behaviour is nt hurting u.U have made it clear dat u r interested in her %26amp; if she still acts in dis way itz clear dat she wnts u to get jealous and strt concentrating abt her more and more ( which has hapnd). nw its enuf. u gotto create a circle of frns or some other activity wher she isnt der and u need to also understand dat ur call centre is not d entire world.There is a whole big world outside.Juz go and explore!!! U will understand how small u r thinking.Der r tonnes of wonderful ppl in dis world.My answr to ur first question wud b : Just dont get involved wid their jokes and concentrate on ur work.No need to fake emotions.She will soon undstnd dat u jus being true to ur feelings.Just be unattached and indifferent wen she is overdoing d stuff.Have sympathy on her dat she ***** undstnd a true persons feelings.


Since u r thinking abt dis stuff too much u have taken dis as a biggg issue in ur life.Hey comon.The world is not going to end.Relax and do some interesting stuff which u myt have left behind some time bac. Therz nuthing wrong in consultation but wht abt ur self confidence.Just imagine dat if u cant come ova dis problem , hw abt d real obstacles which r waiting thru d course of life.So I am sure u will b able to overcome dis prob. wid ur self help.All the best.Jealousy,hatred and pain are killing me!!!...Am I the villain in this story?
like ask her whats her problem whats wrong with u why do u always get the short end of the stick every 1 else likes u y not her
okk
If you had a life outside of your call centre environment, this would not be an issue.





You need to get laid. By another girl. And forget about this one.





She's playin' ya, chump! She knows it bothers you, so she lays it on as thick as possible.





Find yourself a real girlfriend. Seriously, this is the only way if you don't want to move to another department.

No comments:

Post a Comment