Monday, August 16, 2010

My boyfriends ex just gave birth to his baby four days ago?

He called me that day %26amp; out of nowhere he told me nonchalantly that she gave birth. the topic ended %26amp; there was no talk about it. i dont bring it up, it makes me nervous. i talk to him alot %26amp; we text eachother throughout the day. so the nite after he asked me if i wanted to see pictures of the baby. so i asked ';where did u get pictures from? he said well i went to see the baby yesterday %26amp; today. even tho we talk so much he didnt tell me. apparently he was goin to tell me as soon as he seen me in person. i was so upset. so his mom tried to comfort me tellin me he only wants to be with me %26amp; hes only goin to be there for the baby, not the baby mom. %26amp; she knows how he feels bout me by the way he acts and talks about me. but i cant cope with this feelin of jealousy because he is goin to have to talk to her alot now and there mite be feelins involved?. yesterday i was with him %26amp; she called %26amp; he talked to her about going to her house today. i cant be comfortable with this. some advice please?My boyfriends ex just gave birth to his baby four days ago?
Jealousy is an evil mean monster and you'll have to learn to deal with it in order for this relationship to survive. He now has a daughter by this other woman and they'll be attached for at least 18 years if not longer with the common bond of this baby girl.





But my main concern isn't you its him. He couldn't even tell you that the baby was born so you both could have gone to the hospital to see the newborn. Not only that, he went twice without telling you! So what other secrets is he hiding from you?My boyfriends ex just gave birth to his baby four days ago?
if you can't be comfortable with this then you need to dump him. the fact is that is his child and i'm assuming you knew about it so really what did you expect? he's going to need to be there so you can't ask him to choose. sorry but your only real options are to deal or walk away. best wishes
That's the way it goes and its hard to decide to accept it or not. It's down to pure trust. But you should rather him be there for his child than be a deadbeat. Cause we don't need anymore of those.
so he has no interest in a girl he slept with 9 months ago and is capable of using someone for sex.


dump him
This guy will always have a connection to his ex. He must be torn between you and the baby. Just because he sees the baby does not mean he still cares for his ex. Just trust your gut feelings about this.
I know that it's hard for you to know that he has a baby elsewhere. Although you are not comfortable with the whole situation, your boyfriend is bonded for life. If you remain with him you must accept that fact. If you can not accept that, I suggest that you dediced if you would want to continue this relationship.

1 comment:

pixie13 said...

I Hate His Ex by Alex Cooper is a great book if you are having problems with your partners ex. It really helps to understand and resolve any issues you may have. You can buy the book or download it on Amazon. I have read it and it’s helped me sort out loads of relationship troubles. x

Post a Comment