Friday, August 20, 2010

Why Cant I Stop Thinking About This Girl?

Right, recently I went on this trip with 20 other students for a month. And got very close to this one girl. However now I'm back home I cant stop thinking about her, every second when I'm not doing something she comes into my mind, even paranoia is kicking in and strange dreams. like she was getting with my mates and stuff, and when my phone goes I'm like hoping its her, when my mates phone rings, worried that it is her! I cant ask this girl out, although we both single she lives over 3 hours away- frown upon long distance relationships- and I know she liked one of my mates. and now we're back she is talking to another of my mates and I'm just going crazy with jealousy and its SOOO annoying I cant cope with it.





How can I like get my mind off her- move on or what I just don'tt know! coz nowI'mm even loosing sleep over it, went to bed at 1am last night, and woke up at 6 coz the dreams I were having were to like painful to put up with!! HELP.





ThanksWhy Cant I Stop Thinking About This Girl?
wow, umm....if you cant get over to her area to see her, call her. and see if shes going up to near your house or if ur going kinda down there or whatever for something you guyz should get together and have lunch.


but my oppinion is that you should just forget about her and if shes meant to be in your life, she will be (by fate)Why Cant I Stop Thinking About This Girl?
Give her a ring and tell her that you enjoyed her company when you were away and see if shes up for being good mates. See that conversation as a clousure to that relationship and look around closer to home.
the best thing to do is ring her and tell her how you feel and maybe she could come up to you at weekends but if you do not want this start dating someone else and then maybe your feelings for this girl might go away





hope this helps
hey you really fell for this one!


Even though you frown upon long distance relationships maybe this time you make a exception and see what can come of it! You would be happier dating here than sitting worrying!
wow... well it seems like you're over thinking things way too much.





just talk to her. she may not be everything you expected or she could be more.





but you'll never know if you dont find out for yourself.
Talk to her. Just talk to her.
well, have a really fun time, always, and then, you wont have time 2 think about her. It worked 4 me,
  • natural hair
  • spyware removal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment