Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I cope with my jelousy?

I have been in a relationship for nine months now and i adore my partner. But I have developed a serious jealousy problem, I am known for my notorious bad luck and he's known for being everyones friend. I have always found it hard to keep friends and im jelous of his. I also struggle to deal with his success, mainly because he doesn't try at anything and succeeds and I have to try at everything. I've never had this problem before and I'm really struggling to stop myself turning into an awful person, I've tried telling him my problems and he's understanding, but unfortunately it doesn't help my problem. I don't want to leave him but Im struggling to be happy when im struggling with everything.How do I cope with my jelousy?
why dont you talk to someone older than you...like your parents or a counsellor at school..!!! tel them that you are having a problem with jealousy....i think that i used to be the same way...my parents have always favored my brother over me..and i have always felt jealous...may be you need to be around people who will flatter you with attention once in a while...!! if this guy knows that this is bothering you, he should have done something about it...like trying to make you feel better...not brag about his success and tell you that you are good at things that he is not at...!!!





watch how he makes friends, and what it is about him that makes people stick to him..!!! try to cultivate those habits...





remember, we are all special in our own way..it just takes the right kind of person to acknowledge that ...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment