Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with jealousy ?

Okay my best friend is my cousin :) we are born the same year :)





I have another cousin a girl that is 2 years younger than me, and i cant stand her!, '; a lot of people in my family cant';





Any who... my best friend and her are starting hanging out a lot lately :( and i am jealous I don't have super many friends :/ and i am single = a lot of free time.





How do i deal with the jealousy???? :/





ps my best friend is a good person and when she is with cousin she talks to her about me and Viceversa.. can i ask her too stop talking about me with her ?





How should i cope with the jealousy?How to cope with jealousy ?
Try not to think of it too much. The worst thing to do when you are jealous is to make a big deal of it (example: getting noticeably angry, being mean about it, ect.) But show your younger cousin that she won't be able to steal your best friend from you. By doing that, hang out with your best friend more, or talk to her nicely and tell her to back off.


I hope this helps! :)How to cope with jealousy ?
Let your best friend know it hurts you when she talks about you. Let her know that conversations between you and her are confidential. However, find out why she likes your cousin. Maybe there's something to her you haven't experienced that may be good. Perhaps theres something about your friend that is common to your cousin. If thats the case, you need to learn more about your friend. Perhaps you should join them in conversation. As for the jealousy, that is your own mind playing with you. The worry about what they are saying,doing,feeling,and talking about without you causes jealousy. Get involved.
well, you should tell her to stop talking about you, if she's a good friend, she shouldn't be talking about you and how to handle jealousy, you can just hit a pillow or something and sometimes it works, i'll take all your angryness and jealousy away sometime.


Good Luck!!!
Open yourself up to find other friends too... make her just as jealous. As for you telling them to keep your name out of their mouth, you don't have a shot at that. Just by your writing you seem like a sweet girl... I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems finding friends. And girly.. you do not need a boyfriend to have fun!! Make your own fun! :)
You want to be possessive and controlling. Once you deal with that, the jealousy will dissipate.
If she's talking **** about you she's not a very good best friend...or cousin. I would NEVER talk **** about a family member, or my best friend.
A knife or other sharp object

No comments:

Post a Comment