Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do most women deal with their feelings?

Yoga, exercise, sex, drugs, books? Let me know where I can find resources to help me cope with my feeling that I may not be able to explain like disappointment, jealousy, stress, insecurity. I have no reason to feel these ways but I feel that my tension is misdirected so I need help.How do most women deal with their feelings?
Exercise is great. I went through a period of making myself not having any expectations of anything just so I couldn't be disappointed with anything. Also not everything in life suits us, just like people have nut allergies, they stop having nuts. If someone or something upsets you lay off them for a while. keep wellxHow do most women deal with their feelings?
I work it off at the gym or rollerblading...but I have only anger issues.
A lot of times I go internal %26amp; that leads to low self-esteem!! Now I have learned to talked to trusted friends....start with just one!!! I also do daily meditations every morning to get my day started right!Good Luck!
because they feel said
You're at a pretty good source now! (In my opinion). I use yahoo answerd to get advice from unbiased hopefully good-faith (not lying %26amp; genuinely trying to help) people. Also i can ask q's I would never ask others.
They cry.
really if you have underlying issues, no amount of chocolate, yoga, sex, drugs etc. is going to help. you need to speak to someone that can help you sort out your feelings and emotions. most people aren't willing to give therapy a go because they don't believe they need it, but really it helps you to deal with your emotions, and gets to the root of your problems (depending on how good the therapist is)





my advice is, if you hear of a good therapist, you should give them a try. or even at the least, if you aren't the sort of person to share you feelings with others, start doing it. every human needs to have regular 'limbic' connection with other people. don't try and be independant and hide your feelings. your brain isn't wired that way. open up and share your thoughts and feelings if you aren't doing so already and see if it helps you to feel better...
I deal with certain emotions like sadness or stress by allowing myself to be upset or cry for a good 15 min. then I tell myself its time to pull yourself together and cheer up. But allowing myself to FEEL those emotions and validate them makes me feel so much better afterward because I am not just stuffing them down and ignoring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment