Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you get jealous if...?

you found out that your 20 year old ex boyfriend was dating a 15 year old.





I am beyond jealous. Mostly because I broke up with him so I could focus on college, and when I tried to work things out, he said he didn't wana get his heart broken again and then started dating this child.





Or, in general, do you get jealous when you find out your ex is dating someone else. How do you cope with this jealousy?What if you still have mutual friends with him..how do you cope when they talk about him and his new girlfriend?Would you get jealous if...?
I wouldn't be jealous if he was dating a child, I'd be more worried.


And if my ex was dating someone else, I would only be jealous if I still liked him. If I was jealous of a guy's girlfriend, I would try and talk with him more and spend some more time with him. When he talks about his new girlfriend just smile or change the topic. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment