Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tips to cope with jealousy??? PLEASE ANSWER?

I trust my bf completely, but hes very good looking and he gets a lot of attention from girls.


Most of his friends are girls, and there are a lot of them.





Would this make anyone else jealous? How do I cope with this? Some tips would be great.Tips to cope with jealousy??? PLEASE ANSWER?
There are two kinds of people in this world


The people who say ';good for you';


and


Well... the cheaters/jealous people





My guesses are that people know when to stop, when to let it go, when to assist and when to retaliate, out of all of his friends I'd say none of them would be jealous. Cause they should know how he feels about you. If they can't understand that, then, I'm sorry, but they shouldn't considered friends





To me, friends understands and is always there for you


My suggestions are





Suggestion 1:Be close friends with the jealous person, friends understand how you feel and how helpless you feel, a good friend should have the heart to let it go and accept life.





2:Be mean but not that mean, just enough to make them feel its reality, not virtuality.





3:Tell them how you feel, if they retaliate negatively, tell them stop acting like they're special. Tell them how would you feel if you were trying take him from them





4:Ignore them





5:Get support from your bf





Thats my thoughts of how I think it wouldn't cause a conflict. And I say! Don't give up on him, he knows you love him, and he should love you too.


And lol, I wouldn't be suprised if his other friends posted these question as well.


Hope these suggestions help.Tips to cope with jealousy??? PLEASE ANSWER?
Just remember, by showing jealousy, you're showing him that you don't trust him.. and you're only driving him further away. I'm sure you have guy friends (who doesn't?), but does he get jealous about that? Just relax..
You have to get it in your head that jealousy isnt going to keep him.Your good times are what keeps him.If someone loves you they dont cheat.And if they do cheat,they never loved you so it would be a judgement mistake and you move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment