Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can I cope w/ Jealousy?

I sort of have a jealousy issue with my boyfriend. I trust him entirely; just his ex-girlfriends keep popping up into our lives and it is really beginning to bug me. Especially the exgirlfriends of his that were his ';loves.'; Is this normal for me to be getting angry? It is beginning to affect me so bad because i dont want say his ex-Love say something to him and want him back and he leaves me for heR? or something of the sort. Oh and yes, all of his ex girlfriends want him back but i dont know if he wants them back. i mean they're ex's for a reason, right? he says he doesn't and he loves me completely but (hate to say it) but aren't guys known for ';talk';? lol. Sorry Guys!How can I cope w/ Jealousy?
Talk to him about it. Us guys we talk a lot but when it comes to girls I know i don't associate with my Ex's. So just tell him how you feel and say you don't want him hanging around thoses girls. If he doesn't care dump him becuase he shouldn't be your boyfriend if he does stuff like that.How can I cope w/ Jealousy?
This is probably the easiest question I've seen on here...You aren't about being in love..your about ownership.


You can't blame the ex's. Your guy must have good qualities because you like him, right? If he loves you he won't do anything but maybe gain self-esteem. IF he wants to cheat..he will. You cannot control a person and make sure they ';behave';. He is the one that has made you a promise..I'm sure he didn't say ';unless something better comes along';.
  • Mistral Consultoria em Marketing Ltd
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment