Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to cope with jealousy?

Me and boyfriend have been going out for 5 1/2 months and i see him talking to girls prettier than me.i feel jealous of them and get angry fast.can you help?How to cope with jealousy?
Step 1: Go to a beauty consultant and a clothing consultant and make yourself more attractive, and maybe even prettier, until you aren't jealous of your boyfriend's acquaintances and envious of their attractiveness.





Step 2: Dump him and find a very nice guy who's homely(they're not rare) and will need you to love him so much he's not responding to the coolness pretty girls will exhibit.





Possibility 1: Do both Steps 1 and 2.





Possibility 2: Get professional help for anger management and improvement of self image, as is.How to cope with jealousy?
I think I know how you feel, me and my male counterpart have been dating for over a year now, and we have a very healthy relationship. But sometimes my insecurities and jealousy cause some problems. Every time we watch a movie and hes says, ';kate beckinsale is a babe'; I shut down because its a reminder that I feel like Im not good enough, and it angers him because he hates when I put myself down. You have to love yourself before you can love someone else. You can not get angry or take it out on him, it certainly isn't fair, maybe talk to him about it, tell him that you get a little jealous sometimes, open up so that he knows how you feel, thats what I did. In a perfect world your boyfriend wouldn't talk to anyone of the opposite sex but that's just not how it goes, best of luck.
since you two are barely starting to go out this is normal. just think this: he may be talking to then as friends but he's with you. if he didn't like you or thought you were pretty he wouldn't be with you.





im the same way. my man of 2 years has friends that are pretty and i do get a bit jealous but i try to be more confident in what we have and in myself .. just be more confident in your relationship :)
dont show him ur angry bc either hell leave u or hell keep doing it on purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment