Monday, August 16, 2010

So do you think this will be the next port of call for the conspiracy theorists?

According to Sky News (an oxymoron if I ever heard one', Kate McCann ';said in an interview with Portguese magazine Flash that although Madeleine accepted the arrival of twins Sean and Amelie, she grew fiercely jealous of the attention they received.';





So, even though it is not exactlyunusual for elder siblings to be jealous of their younger sister/brother, how long will it be before the new theories are apread all over the place? Nonsense about the McCanns killing Madeleine because they couldn't cope with her ';jealousy';?





I bet the moronic buffoons on the Mirror forum are salivating over this right now.So do you think this will be the next port of call for the conspiracy theorists?
Thats it - the twins!!!!





You seen the Shining!!





Redrum! redrum!!!So do you think this will be the next port of call for the conspiracy theorists?
That's strange, because I read another inteview by the mother where she said Madeleine used to help her with the twins.......how very strange.
Why did you feel the need to even bring it upchris? To stir the pot maybe? Well I am a conspiracy theorist but any parent with multiple children would know this is normal behaviour. Anyone that does take this and run with do not have children or have only 1 child would my theory on this. Or nothing better to do with their time.





LOL I thought you were Saturn to...just looked at the mask not the name.
So why would other reports from a month or two ago say that Maddie used to help with the twins?


I'm confused now.
oh for gods sake!!!
I think yahooyahoo got it in one
The mirror forum is another oxymoron, virtual bear pit would be a more accurate description
The agenda is held by those who speak out and keep on speaking. At present it is the sensational stories which circulate the internet. One should not repress stories of truth and reason or else the loony stories become unopposed. Thus far I saw or heard nothing that gave me cause for concern or any suspicion that implicates them in infanticide.
Or perhaps theyll blame the twins!
I have already read in an earlier post





';British you must be innocent';





The way around things will now be that they got off because they were British and because of who they knew.





I don't read the Mirror forum, I read some posts a few weeks back, it is ridiculous on there, and most posts make no sense at all.





edit - yeah I just noticed, tried to get it off before anyone saw...lmao
Christ, have I stumbled into the holier than thou christian section??





Praise the lord. Ahmen.
Yup, they do have an weird way of warping the most innocent of everyday happening in the McCann's life and turning it into something sinister.


Its either a perverted sense of justice or under-employment at its worst.





Edit: Lexy honey! This isn't Saturn...tho' i had to do a 2nd take meself! xx
i always had my susupisions of those pesky twins with their butter wouldnt melt faces. think about it it all makes sense they were alone with madeleine at the time and had motive.
Trying to start another new angle to spew forth the venom are we Oogle Boogle, I mean ChristopherBiggins?





Yeah, anything you say Chris.





Don't think so Chris,too many coincidental emails when I ask awkward questions.
chris, good point,


how long before its digested and torn apart. . . . . .probably happening as we speak;))

No comments:

Post a Comment