Monday, August 16, 2010

I Have Super Jealousy. . . How Do I deal With It?

Its kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. My class has about 17 girls and 6 boys and 2 of them are cool and popular. we talk alot but never hang out on weekends. My best friend and i hang out like three times every week. but at school, he always hangs with the 2 cool guys and never me. i hang out with them too but they always talk to my bestfriend and barely me. and the seating plans in my 4 classes makes it worse. my bestfriend sits next to one of the cool guys in like all of the classes and im always either across, or on the opposite side of the room. and apparently they hang out alot on weekends too. i try my best to talk to them and be a bud. i lend my games to the cool guys and theyve invited me to their parties. but i get REALLY jealous when i hear that theyve hung out without me over the weekend or when they talk excessively to each other. i want to know if you have any tips to be more talkative to the cool guys and be at the same level as my bff. or if you know anyways to cope with this huge jealousy i have. btw theyre not the cool kind that like never talk to strangers theyre just well known and its hard to explain. hope you understand???I Have Super Jealousy. . . How Do I deal With It?
Okay, well this is what I would do. Why don't you invite them over your place sometime. Then they would probably invite you over their place. But I would try to be happy for your friend. Why don't you invite the cool kids and ur friend over so on monday you will have a ton of inside jokes and stuff. Once you hang out with one of the guys once they will become more friendly with you. I know what its like to feel bad if they didn't invite you but I am sure when you have someone over you don't invite all the guys. Keep in mind, that being friends with the ';in'; crowd isn't everything... but it is pretty nice at times. (: Hope I helpedI Have Super Jealousy. . . How Do I deal With It?
Find something you can all do together. Plus, if your friend iusn't going to say, ';Leave me alone popular kids. I already have a friend!!!'; he is not a true friend. Find a new friend!
Start giving and thereby getting the attention of your many female classmates and the so-called 'cool guys' will wonder what after shave you're using!
i have the same problem. but it involves a 2 girls i like and my best friend
i know how you feel . i was going through the same thing too. i think you should talk to your best friend and make him understand that you don't like to be left out of thing like weekends and stuff. if he doesn't change i don't what to say. talking always might life easier. and i know it not easy but maybe try to other friends that might be you new best friend someday

No comments:

Post a Comment