Monday, August 16, 2010

Separated, wife is dating. Is this a lost cause?

I thought I married my wife so we could get her citizenship and then have a big wedding later on when we have the money. Its been 1 year and six months, we have separated because I didnt trust her so I was spying on her computer and emails. I found out she was talking to her ex. We agreed to be friends for now. She has told me since we met that she rarely has sex and usually doesnt like it because of a rape. I understand but after losing trust in her I am now wondering if that is even true. she has promised me that she would not have sex with anyone while we are separated. Now she is dating but she says that it is not serious because he is leaving to the navy in 3 months. She leaves and 9pm and stays out until 4am sometimes. I think she is doing this to get out her fantasies or I hope because she wants to see if what she feels for me is real and if i will be here when he leaves but who really knows now. How do I know if she will hold on to the truth and how should I cope with my jealousy or is this just a lost cause. Separated, wife is dating. Is this a lost cause?
Yes, the cause is lost. It was lost when you decided to get married without really knowing about her. You were used to get a foreigner her citizenship. Your usefulness is done! You will never be able to trust her, regardless of any promises she makes, unless you are stupid or naive! Let her go, so that you can regroup and get on with your life. Someone who makes you jealous and is untrustworthy, will make your life miserable. Been there, done that! Rather than wanting to kill her, let some other ';sucker';, who would interfere in your marriage have her. He will deserve what he gets! Separated, wife is dating. Is this a lost cause?
Hate to say it but maybe she was using you to get her citizenship. It doesn't sound right at all. Who stays out all night until 4am and absolutely nothing is going on?? I wouldn't think so. Espceially since you found the emails. I would file for a divorce and I am not all for divorces but this doesn't sound right.
Move on man, save yourself from any more grief this woman has brought to you.





File for divorce on grounds of abandonment, and you may be able to get her deported for marrying you just to get citizenship, all is fair in love and WAR!





Be strong, look our for #1, and you will become wiser for it.
You can't make someone be the person you want her to be. It is disrespectful to you for her to behave that way. Would you do that to her? Sounds like you have a lot of love to give someone. Does she value it?
just give up on her mate .. she just not telling you the truth . to you mate .. no woman . should do this to a man .. and no man should do this to a woman . as well.. get a new girl mate
A married girl leaves by 9 pm and stays until 4 am with her sailor date.





And you still believe she is not having sex with him.





Show's over, buddy, time to call a lawyer.
Time to accept reality - it's over.





File for divorce - send her back home %26amp; move on!
Turn out the lights, the party's over.
Let her do what she want


Then you do you



yes its a lost cause. she is just to scared to break things off completely.
put a fork in it

No comments:

Post a Comment