Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm so jealous!!!! I can't stand it.?

I'm so jealous of this person, because it feels like I've been replaced. The person has no control over it, they didn't pick this person, yet I feel jealous as if they love that ';new'; person more than me. The sad part is I even like the person that replaced me she's nice and, she doesn't even like the person, and she had no choice, so why am I jealous.





Neither of them choose each other, but I'm so jealous, it feels like I'm going to explod!! How can I cope with this jealousyI'm so jealous!!!! I can't stand it.?
I have been a very jealous person in the past. The only way I have been able to get over it is to put my mind on other things. I have been so jealous that I have been suicidal. I am not at all anymore but that was how bad it was. My jealousy just like yours was not something that was intentional or anyone's fault. That's why I was suicidal cuz I thought I would never change cuz it was something that would always be there and I eventually had to accept the fact.





I got over it by forcing myself to think on other things. I had to sometimes play music really loud to drown out my thoughts. Or I would have to call someone and force myself to talk about other things or watch a movie or sing or sometimes just go ';la,la,la,la';. I know it sounds crazy but it worked.





I hope this helped.





NatashaI'm so jealous!!!! I can't stand it.?
Jealousy sucks thats all I can say. I try to cope with it by reminding myself that I had the person. I have been there, done that, and its not like I was completely satisfied when I was there, so why should I care if someone else is having it.
Wow, it takes a big person to admit jealousy.


Are you in a situation where you can move on to


someone else, even if it's just a temporary dis-


traction until you find another special someone?


Good luck!
I have no clue what your asking and i do not need points for this

No comments:

Post a Comment