Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to do I cope with my jealousy problem?

I get jealous. WAY too easily. I am really insecure, and I always think people are talking about me behind my back. I get depressed about things like the fact that I havent had a boyfriend in a year, or my acne, or the fact that I don't know how to wear makeup right so I look bad. I get jealous of everyone elses relationships, regardless of who it is. I get jealous of people who do better than me, even if I did better than what I myself did before. I can't stop thinking about being jealous. I write on a private blog all the time to let my feelings out but that hardly helps because I know that nobody can read it and I'm still thinking about it in the end. I just seem like a wreck lately. Even when something goes right, i expect something else to go wrong and it does.How to do I cope with my jealousy problem?
ok one jealousy is not a bad thing???it is what you do with it or let it do to you....use it to make improvement you say your not good at makeup.so that is something you learn from jealousy it is better that you cant do it right than thank your are and look as a fool..so learn how to do it better....set and look at what gets you worked up in the things that make you jealous...most of them you can find things to improve on .....good luck and do not be so hard on yourselfHow to do I cope with my jealousy problem?
Seek some counseling, sweetie. This is a personality defect, and it is treatable, and curable.
What you need is a self esteem boost. ALL girls are insecure at times. Just realize that not all girls are the prettiest and not all girls have a boyfriend. Me being one of them. You're not alone ;)
everyone gets jealous. some people do more then others. you'll eventually find a guy someday, no matter what there always will be someone better then everyone.
become more confident dont worry things wil work out.
Same prob but with people meeting Lloyd Daniels when I try so hard to persuade my mum to let me go but she wont :(
you shouldn't worry so much
look for what you dream of and don't keep geetttting jelous....
Listen, we all get jealous, it just makes us human. No matter what the circumstances, you will ALWAYS be jealous. The only thing you can do is work on your 'problem'. You seem insecure, so why don't you work on your appearance? You said you don't know how to do your makeup, well go to youtube and look up makeup tutorials, or what I did was asked my mom to take me to Macy's before I went into high school and went to a makeup kiosk and asked them to show me how to do makeup and bought some. Start going to the gym, it'll not only make you look better but you just naturally feel better after you work out, trust me I would know, I go every day because of how good it makes me feel. And maybe dye your hair, look up cute hair cuts and colors. You also say you feel depressed and sort of paranoid about people talking about you? To get away from these thoughts you need to occupy yourself. I say the best way would be to make new friends or pick up a hobby or a sport or a club.

No comments:

Post a Comment