Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Best way to cope with jealousy in relationships?

i just got together with my boyfriend a little over a month ago. we're finally getting to the stage in our relationship where he's testing the waters.. as in, seeing how i'll respond to certain things to determine if i'm a cool girl or not. so recently he's been talking about going to strip clubs. he said he wouldn't go for the actual strip aspect of it any more. should i even believe this?





i guess i should mention that i tend to be super jealous about these kinds of things.. i just am not comfortable with my man wanting to be with someone other than me! if someone could set me straight on this, i'd appreciate it. maybe just a new way to think of it - because i dont want to be jealous.Best way to cope with jealousy in relationships?
well first off jealousy has broke up just as many relationships as cheating does. but to help with if when he trys and make you wonder about things don't get jealous or mad..just do the same thing back to him...if he talks about girls you talk about guys if he is looking at girls you look at guys and if talks about going to strip clubs you talk about going out to the clubs with girl friends or talk about going to strip club for the girls. just make him feel as you are feeling...don't get mad just do what he is doing too...whats good for one is good for the other. good luck and keep cool.Best way to cope with jealousy in relationships?
I had the exact problem with one of my ex's. I couldn't stand the idea of him being with some other girl, looking at other girls, or flirting with them. On our part, i believe it's insecurity because i was always afraid i wasn't good enough and that he would be interested in other girls.





I know it's horrible to be jealous, because it only bothers you and it only hurts yourself. But sometimes we just can't help the way we feel. Girls are sensitive, it's normal to feel jealous at times but don't let it make you into a bad girlfriend.





I let that happen to me and i eventually needed time to myself in order to solve my insecurities. When i was so jealous about everything in our relationship, i was never truly happy because i was constantly worried. My ex mentioned other girls at the bar and i would feel like crying my eyes out. It got to a certain point where i was only hurting myself for being so jealous.


Just know that he's with YOU, no body else. If he continues to make you feel that way, talk to him about it. A boyfriend should make you feel like a queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment