Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to cope with her jealousy?

She is an Aries woman and extremely jealous. I have no problem with this and I quite enjoy this but since we have a long distance relationship and my social environment surrounded with girls, she just doesn't trust them. Maybe also me. But I'm completely into her and I don't ever think to cheat on her. Since we are too young to marry, I just make some jokes to show my loyalty her that I'm ready to be her husband. I really don't care any other girls. But since her ex also gave promises like this and cheated on her with another girl, she lost her faith to guys. I really want to make her believe there are a guy who really only loves her.


Any suggestions please?How to cope with her jealousy?
You need to tell her that the jealousy bothers you, and while you would never cheat on her you can't put up with the constant drama and stress. Tell her if she can't learn to trust you and rein in her jealousy, she'll end up driving you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment