Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How Do You Deal With Jealousy?

=(





How Do You Cope With Jealousy, I'm Really Jealous Of This Girl, She Used To Be My BoyFriends Best Friend,





[Well Acctually I was his best friend, then I moved and she was but then i came back and we started going out! but anyways]





She's Always All Over Him, And He Doesnt Stop Her! Its So Annoying, Shes Always Showing off, and its obvious she likes him.





She Always calls him 'Babe' and hugs him all the time! (I never call him babe, im really not that type of person)





But The thing that really Bugs me is when he choses her over me. He says he loves me more, but when me and her had a fight, she sucked up to him saying i started it, and he beleved her. he never calls me! but once he texted me complaining that she didnt answer her phone!!!





GRRRRRR!! I Just want to kill her!!!!! %26gt;=[


I want her to go away ='( i just want to make this feeling stop! its not just making me hate her its making me hate him too =(How Do You Deal With Jealousy?
sweety it sounds like he's more into her then you. If he choses her over you then maybe she means more to him then you. He might like her you know, talk to him about it

No comments:

Post a Comment