Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Have you ever experienced something like this? If yes, how do you cope with your emotions?

My best friend, John, a girl I met recently and I were just riding around in his car. We've been hanging around with this girl a lot recently. John is a bit of a cocky guy and can come on strong. Just now, he kept saying ';babe'; after everything he said and went on to say that one of the pictures on her phone was sexy. On the way out of the park we were at, Britney was like ';Hey what are you doing tonight'; talking to John.....then he's like '; I have carne asada at my house'; nanana. Then she's like, ';I LOVE CARNE ASADA.'; and from that point John was trying to get rid of me. So he drops me off at my house and here I am. I feel like they threw me away to go enjoy each other, and it hurts SOOO BAD. I've never had to cope with jealousy feelings like this. Have any of you went through this before?Have you ever experienced something like this? If yes, how do you cope with your emotions?
she's using him for the stuff he has. if he's cocky, chances are she's not interested. if you're interested in her, be the opposite of him (or at least opposite of all his negative qualities) if you're not interested, forget it. you'll get over it in time. i'm super jealous, and i know the way to cure it is to think about it and the situation as much as possible so it'll get out of my mind and system. trust me it works

No comments:

Post a Comment