Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you cope with your insecurity/jealousy?

I'm not sure why but i just cant handle knowing much about my ladies past relationships. I'm curious about it and i would like want to know and i ask every once and a while but i just cant handle knowing such things. I know the past is the past and honestly shes never really done anything that bad, its just little things like who, what, and where that really bother me, and i really wanna know everything i can about her but i just cant seem to handle the idea of her and someone else. Its weird. I don't ever make a big deal about it i just tell her when i get uncomfortable and i don't wanna know more, but when ever something like her past comes up i just cant control my emotions and I'm really bothered for a long time till i finally block the idea out.





My question is, what can i do to get over it? should i just ask to know every single detail in one sitting and be bothered than finally move on? or just keep it little by little?


Oh and is anyone else like this? im sure there are. so what would you do if you were me?How do you cope with your insecurity/jealousy?
its normal to feel insecure. you like her. you think she's special and you want to be special too. so learning about something that does not involve you well undoubably make you jealous.





that other person got to spend time with the her in the past. even if the past is the past it does not change that it led to the present. being insecure and jealous just shows how you feel about her.








';getting over it'; might not be right. moving on is good and coming to terms w/ your feelings is even better. if you think you can handle hearing everything then go ahead and do it. but if you think it might be too much then just slowly get to know about her past. [its like taking off a band-aid. some ppl take it off quickly while other take it off very slowly. but in the end the band-aid comes off]





yes their are other people. so its not at all abnormal. i suggest tellin her exactly what you feel. sounds corny but will help you and will increase the intimacy in the relationship.





if i were you i'd ask. keep all the feelings in untill she finishes and just let them all loose.How do you cope with your insecurity/jealousy?
If you look at her past as a asset rather than a fault; and her as a prize won than someone who came along you will feel better, and stop asking her about her past, especially with men allow her to tell you in time maybe she will and maybe she will not so what and if she does consider yourself a blessed man she feels loved by, that's a trust issue save yourself some heart ache. I am sure you have a past. Stop trying to past judgment we all have faults, love one another, leave the past in the past you can't change it fix it manage it but you can learn from it. Let the pain die
Hey. As much as i tried to understand your situation, i cant fully. I have a problem of my girl, talking to other guys, at the moment when we are dating, but about other relationships. Yes. I have that to. I become very curious, to the point i will look at every part of her facebook, to know everything that she is not telling me, in the end only to find out that she already did tell me everything. I am a very jealous guy, and how do i cope with it? Music. Have you tried, at the point that your really curios, just pulling out your ipod, hitting up your favorite song on full volume. That really helps me, but sometimes, it will bother me for a whole day. But usually, music helps a lot. Hope this can help you, because i know how you feel. :) Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment