Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do I cope with jealousy over my two best friends?(Please help!)?

I know you might think I'm pathetic but please help me.





So there's two of my best friends. Let's call them F1 and F2. F1 is actually not all that good of a friend. She always goes too far with things, like joking about my or F1's looks or will ALWAYS joke about us dating guys that are mean and stuff and just in general making fun of us. And she is always hitting us(not hard, but playfully but it's annoying and she knows it).





F2 is one of the most nicest people I have ever met in my life. She is always there for you and never goes behind your back unless F1 makes her. That's the only flaw I can point out now is that F1 is always pushing F2 to do things and F2 always goes with it.





Well F1 is always posting things on her myspace like ';Just hung out with my bestie! Best weekend ever!'; or something like that. And after I read that I feel like crying because I'm so jealous of F1. I personally don't think she even deserves to be best friends with F2. It hurts.





I don't know how to deal with this but I guess I'm going to have to unless I leave them and find new friends(which I probably won't do, there's another girl in our ';group'; but I don't really look to her as a best friend, she acts like one but I just can't get the hang of her being my best friend).





So, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to deal with my jealousy? Please no rude comments, I feel bad enough already.How do I cope with jealousy over my two best friends?(Please help!)?
i have a f2 and i hate that she has other friends. But i know she has room for me and thats all that matters





btw stop hanging with f1 if u dont like herHow do I cope with jealousy over my two best friends?(Please help!)?
i know its hard, but the easiest thing to do is probably to leave the group.


there are billlions of people in the world, you can find better friends.
lol
f1 sounds like a *****

No comments:

Post a Comment